Substance Abuse Counseling
Proactive Management Consultant Substance Abuse Program for Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program and the Adult Outpatient Treatment Program comprises of two distinct treatment modalities. “The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults” and The Prime for Life model for Adult are Evidence Base treatment modalities that addresses Alcohol and other Drugs (AOD).
The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults (16- 32 Weeks)
• Is recognized as an exemplary treatment approach in Treating Teens: A Guide to Adolescent Drug Program, published by Drug Strategies.
• Integrates evidence-base therapies such as motivational interviewing and cognitive-behavioral therapy.
• Can be used with youth who need diversion or who are experimenting with, abusing, or dependent on alcohol or other drugs.
• Features patient handouts that are designed to make the learning experience engaging for younger people.
• Features individual and Family Sessions; Early Recovery Skills Group; Relapse Prevention Group; Relapse Prevention Group; Family Education Groups; Parent Education/Support Group; Adolescent Education Group; Urine Testing.
PRIME FOR LIFE (12-16 Weeks)
Prime For Life is approved by the Georgia Association of Addiction Counselors. Prime For Life is a life-changing experience developed by PRI that utilizes best practices and behavior change protocols to reduce alcohol-and drug-related problems. Evaluations show PRIME for Life works to increase abstinence delay the onset of use and reduce high-risk alcohol and drug use. PRIME For Life helps people successfully protect the things they value.